1. Life is not meant to be taken seriously. Things are way simpler than we make them. It’s not life that makes it difficult, it’s our minds that complicate everything.
2. If you love someone, show them.
3. Take people for what they say. If they break their word, take them for their actions. Do not read into the meaning of anything more. If someone says they want to do something for you, believe it. If they act unloving, believe that too. Be in the moment. When it comes to predicting someone else, there’s no such thing as a step ahead.
4. Fixating on the past is one of the worst things that we can do for our spirit.
5. Figure it out. No one will solve our problems for us. It is up to us to problem solve.
6. Guard your time like you guard your life.
7. Everyone has something to contribute.
8. There’s no greater honor on earth than being a parent.
9. If someone wants you in their life, it will be clear. Priorities show.
10. Being good at something is the least of our worries. It’s enjoying the thing that matters most.
11. Show up. Every day.