Eggy in a Basket
3 slices Bread
3 tbsp. Butter
Cookie cutter (or use a butter knife 😉 )
- Heat griddle to med-high heat
- Butter each slice of bread
- Use cookie cutter and stamp out the center of each slice of bread (*I used a snowflake this time, but typically I just use my butter knife to cut out a circle from the center.
- Place hollowed bread on hot griddle, alongside the centers themselves.
- Crack 1 egg into the center of each slice of bread.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Spray Cooking Spray over the tops of your “Eggy in a Basket”s in progress ( You’re going to flip them in the next step, and do not want sticking)
- Cook for 1-1 1/2 minutes or until the bread is golden brown
*This is grilled cheese minus the cheese adding some artwork.
**Works for scrambled eggs mix too. I do that for my son, but it’s not as pretty. Still tasty and loved though!